Are You Ready To Win?!
Do you love football as much as we do?!
From October 18th - November 30th you have the chance to win tickets to an NFL game!
We will be accepting entries at 43 Road Ranger locations!
Drawing Dates will be: December 2nd, 2022
What Will You Win?
Only available to registered app members.
App is free to download.
- Prize: Two Tickets to Chicago Bears vs Eagles on Dec. 18th, 2022 (Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Indiana stores)
- Prize: Two Tickets to Texans vs Cowboys on Dec. 11th, 2022 (Arkansas &Texas stores)
That's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Head to your mobile app store, download Ranger Rewards, & Register for FREE!
How To Enter:
All you have to do is buy the products you already love!
In order to make this as easy as possible, we are giving you so many easy ways to enter in this sweepstakes!
- Buy any TWO DR. PEPPER products from Road Ranger & Scan (or swipe) your loyalty card at check out.
- Simply be a Ranger Rewards registered member. This method of entry will give you ONE free entry for this sweepstakes!
- Fill out and submit the form below for a FREE ENTRY!
- Send us your BONUS ENTRY via social media! (See Below For Details)
Don't forget - YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED RANGER REWARDS MEMBER TO BE A QUALIFIED WINNER.
This AWESOME sweepstake will run from October 19th, 2022 at 12:00 AM - Dec 1st, 2022 at 11:59 PM CST.
Social Media Bonus Entries:
LIMIT ONE PER DAY, PER PERSON
(every social media entry must include name, birth year, email address, and phone number)
1. Use Facebook Messenger to send Road Ranger a photo of you at one of our locations with #RoadRangerSweepstakes ! @RoadRangerUSA
2. Use Instagram to tag you or a friend (at a Road Ranger location) in your story or Instagram photo with #RoadRangerSweepstakes ! IG: @RoadRangerUSA
Road Ranger Sweepstakes
From 10/19/2022 to 12/1/2022 Road Ranger is partnering with Dr. Pepper to bring you our awesome Game Day Giveaway!
ROAD RANGER’S Game Day GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY* These Official Rules (“Official Rules”) apply to all sweepstakes conducted via the Road Ranger Mobile App. and may apply to other sweepstakes where specifically noted. Each individual sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) will be announced via a Sweepstakes Post within the Road Ranger App. A Sweepstakes Post will include how to enter, the entry deadline, and the prize. All information contained in a Sweepstakes Post is incorporated herein by reference. Sweepstakes information, including detailed signage and promotional material, may also be available at participating Road Ranger locations listed in Appendix A.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: These Official Rules include important legally binding agreements about how you and Road Ranger will resolve any disputes that arise over the Sweepstakes or the interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, which can be found in the sections titled Dispute Resolution, Mandatory Individual Arbitration, Class Action Waiver, Limitation of Liability, Release, and Indemnification. Please read these sections carefully as they include important agreements that could affect your legal rights. In particular:
- You agree that any disputes between you and Road Ranger about this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules will be subject to a MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AGREEMENT. This means that any disputes between you and Road Ranger will not be decided by a judge or a jury but, instead, will be decided in a private arbitration.
- You also agree that you will not try to sue Road Ranger in a class action lawsuit, either as a named plaintiff or a class member. This is called a “CLASS ACTION WAIVER.”
The Official Rules are a legally binding contract between you (the “Entrant”, defined below) and Road Ranger (“us”, the “Sponsor” or the “Released Parties,” also defined below). By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound and abide by these Official Rules, as well as any decisions that Road Ranger or our judges might make. You also agree these decisions shall be final and binding in all respects relating to the Sweepstakes. If you don’t agree, to any part of these Official Rules, you should not enter or participate in the Sweepstakes. If you have questions, you can email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (815) 387-1700.
SPONSOR: Road Ranger, L.L.C., 1501 Woodfield Road, Suite 300 S, Schaumburg, IL 60173.
ENTRANT: Each person who enters the Sweepstakes is referred herein as an “Entrant” or “You.”
ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States, 18 or older. Employees, agents, officers, and directors of Road Ranger, L.L.C. (“Sponsor”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies (“Released Parties”) and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, children, siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
QUALIFICATION PERIOD: Qualification for the Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. (CDT) on 10/19/2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (CDT) on 12/02/2022
HOW TO ENTER: No purchase is necessary to enter or to win. Purchasing won’t improve your chances of winning. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means to subvert the entry process are void.
To enter the Sweepstakes, you must download the Ranger Rewards app and be a member of Ranger Rewards. To learn more about the Ranger Rewards program, and find out how to join, visit here. At the start of the promotional period, we’ll give one free entry to every user who has downloaded and signed into our app. If you don’t already have the Road Ranger Mobile App, it is free to download. Enter the Sweepstakes by following the directions provided. All entries must include the Entrant’s name, current mailing address, current email address, and current telephone number. This information may be pulled from your completed sweepstakes entry form or Ranger Rewards’ account profile. We’ll use this information to determine eligibility and for notification and/or fulfillment purposes, if you win, so please be sure it’s accurate and up to date. All entries must be submitted and received by the time and date stated in the Sweepstakes Post to be eligible. [SA2]
BONUS ENTRIES: During the promotion, if you’re a registered Range Rewards app user, you may be able to collect up to one bonus entry per day by doing one of the following:
- Purchase two 20oz Dr. Pepper products.
- Register for a bonus entry by filling out the complete sweepstakes form on our website. www.roadrangerusa.com/sweepstakes. All entries must include the Entrant’s name, current mailing address, current email address, and current telephone number.
- Register in the app. Download Ranger Rewards in your mobile app store and follow all registration prompts
PRIZE(S): See “Appendix B” for prize details and values. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Each winner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any and all taxes due, including federal, state, and local taxes. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners may not substitute, assign, or transfer prize. The Sponsor, at its sole discretion and subject to applicable law, reserves the right to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, including if the advertised prize or a portion thereof becomes unavailable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Limit one (1) prize per person, per sweepstakes. Winners may be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration of eligibility and, where lawful, a publicity consent agreement, as conditions of receiving a prize. Failure to comply with the aforementioned conditions, or any of the Official Rules, shall be grounds for forfeiture of a prize.
PRIZE CONDITIONS: All transportation, airfare, accommodations, lodging, parking, meals, gratuities, and souvenirs are solely the winner’s responsibility. Any and all other expenses or items not specifically listed herein are solely the responsibility of winner. Winner and guest(s) must abide by all venue policies and regulations, including without limitation all health and safety protocols, and ticket terms and conditions at all times. A minor child may accompany winner as a guest only if minor’s parent or legal guardian is the winner and that parent or legal guardian accompanies them at all times.
Game is subject to availability, change, and cancellation. Road Ranger assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled games. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded will govern in the event the game is not played or held due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance, or any other reason. Road Ranger is not liable for any missed events or opportunities or expenses incurred. If winner is unable to attend the game for any reason, the prize will be forfeited, and no other compensation will be provided. Unused tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or applied towards tickets for any subsequent event or for cash.
LIMIT: One free entry provided per person, per account, per entry method, per day. Maximum of 4 entries per person, per account, per entry method per day.
CHANCES OF WINNING: Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing held from among eligible entries received. The odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Many may enter, few will win.
SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received, to be held within seventy-two (72) hours following the entry deadline, unless otherwise stated in the Sweepstakes Post.
WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner(s) will be notified by message in the Road Ranger App or by email. If any winner doesn’t respond to notification within three days of transmission, or if the communication is returned undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate may be selected at random. Road Ranger may, at its discretion, make an additional attempt to notify the winner. A winner’s failure to respond, or a winner’s noncompliance with the Official Rules, may result in disqualification; and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected.
CONTENT: Where applicable, the Entry or other content provided by Entrant, must belong to Entrant, be the Entrant’s original work, be in keeping with Sponsor’s image, and not be offensive, obscene, hateful, harmful, tortious, libelous, slanderous or inappropriate or disparage Sponsor or any of its brands in any way, all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entry must not defame or violate or infringe upon the rights of any person or entity. Entry must not in any way, either visibly or otherwise, contain any brand names, logos, or trademarks other than those of Sponsor, which Entrant has a limited license to use solely for purposes of this sweepstakes. Entry must not include personally identifiable information of any person other than Entrant. Entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to entering, any and all releases and consents from any persons appearing in an entry that are necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the entry by Sponsor as set forth in these Official Rules. No photo or video entry submission, if applicable, may include anyone under the age of 13. If any minor child appears in any such entry, the Entrant must have permission from that child’s parent/legal guardian. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry and remove any post that it determines, in its sole discretion, is not in compliance with these Official Rules.
GRANT OF RIGHTS: By submitting an entry, each Entrant grants to Sponsor and its licensees, successors and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual, unlimited, royalty-free, fully paid-up license to reproduce, distribute, display, exhibit, exploit, perform, edit, create derivatives of and otherwise use any content provided in connection with the Sweepstakes, including the Entry and all elements of such entry, together with any other material, as well as the name, username, city and state of residence, voice, image and/or likeness of the Entrant (including, without limitation, profile photo), in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, in any manner, in whole or in part, worldwide, without compensation or notification to, or permission from, Entrant or any third party, for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, for purposes of advertising or trade.
Prohibited Conduct: Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the sweepstakes, the Road Ranger Mobile App, or Road Ranger’s social media account, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by a virus, worms, bugs, non- authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the sweepstakes and if terminated, at its discretion, select winner(s) at random from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
Social Media Disclosure: Although this Sweepstakes may be advertised on the Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or other social media pages (collectively, the “Social Media Platforms”) of Sponsor or another, this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Social Media Platforms. Entrants are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to the Social Media Platforms. The information an Entrant provides will only be used by the Sponsor, in accordance with these Official Rules. By entering, Entrants provide a complete release of the Social Media Platforms from any and all responsibilities implied or provided by the Sponsor and that this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the Social Media Platforms.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION, MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, & CLASS ACTION WAIVER: This section applies to any and all disputes, claims, and causes of actions arising out of or connected to the Sweepstakes, as well as any and all issues, questions, claims and disputes concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes
- MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION: You and Road Ranger agree to resolve any claims or disputes concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes through final, binding, and individual arbitration by a single arbitrator, unless you fall under one of the Exceptions to the Agreement to Arbitrate, which are described below. This includes, but is not limited to, disputes arising out of or relating to these Mandatory Individual Arbitration Provisions and threshold questions of whether or not the dispute can be arbitrated.
Procedures for Arbitration: The Arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes. It will be held in your home county, Cook Count, IL, or another location to which we agree.
Arbitration Costs and Incentives: AAA rules will control all arbitration fees and incentives. We will pay arbitration fees for individual arbitration claims that are under $20,000 and will not seek our attorney’s fees or costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator decides that your claim is frivolous. If you receive an arbitration reward that is more favorable than the highest offer we made to resolve the claim, we will pay you $500 in addition to that award.
Exceptions to the Agreement to Arbitrate: These Mandatory Individual Arbitration Provisions do not apply to: (1) qualifying claims brought in small-claims court; and (2) a lawsuit for injunctive relief to stop unauthorized use of the Services or infringement on Intellectual Property Rights. If the agreement to arbitrate is found not to apply, you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Cook County, Illinois.
You May Opt-Out of the Agreement to Arbitrate: If you do not want to agree to these Mandatory Individual Arbitration Provisions, you can opt-out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us your name, the email address associated with your account, and that you want to opt-out of the mandatory individual arbitration agreement. In order for your opt-out to be effective, you must email us within thirty (30) days of signing up for the an account with us or acknowledging that you have been notified of these Terms, whichever comes later.
- NO CLASS ACTIONS: You agree that you will only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis. You understand that by entering the Sweepstakes, and accepting and agreeing to these Official Rules, you and Road Ranger are each waiving the right to trial by jury or to participate in a class action or class arbitration of claims relating to the Sweepstakes, these Official Rules, or any associated rights or obligations of that you or Road Ranger might have. You are not allowed to bring, or participate, in class actions, consolidated actions, representative actions, class arbitrations, or private attorney general actions against Road Ranger. The arbitrator does not have the power to modify this provision.
- Judicial Forum for Disputes: You and Road Ranger agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the State of Illinois, USA, subject to the mandatory, individual arbitration provisions, below. Both you and Road Ranger consent to venue and personal jurisdiction in such courts. This paragraph does not apply in jurisdictions that give consumers the right to bring claims in local courts.
- Controlling Law: All issues, questions, claims and disputes concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of the State of Illinois, USA, without giving effect to Illinois’ conflict of law’s provisions, except to the extent local law is mandatory for consumers.
If any part of this “Dispute Resolution” section is found to be unenforceable, it will be severed and the rest of this section will remain in full force except as follows: If the prohibition against class or representative actions is found to be unenforceable, all of the Mandatory Individual Arbitration Provisions are null and void. Otherwise, the terms of the Mandatory Individual Arbitration Provisions will survive termination of the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We don’t limit or exclude our liability where that would be illegal. For example, we some jurisdictions don’t allow certain types of limitations if liability and sometimes these limitations or exclusions of liability won’t apply to you. This is especially the case if you are a consumer. We also do not exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, intentional or knowing violation of these Official Rules, or applicable law, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees.
IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE ALLOWED, We AND THE OTHER RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING any of our affiliated companies, employees, agents, shareholders, and directors, are not liable to you or any third person for ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Special, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages;
- Loss of use, profit, business, revenue, or data:
- Lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered or garbled entries, tweets, retweets, messages or comments;
- Lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Road Ranger Mobile App, Road Ranger’s social media pages, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications;
- Failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure;
- Jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties;
- Other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize(s) or in any Sweepstakes-related materials;
- Incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes; or,
- Injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in these sweepstakes.
THESE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF (1) LEGAL THEORY; (2) WHETHER OR NOT THE CLAIM arises from THE SWEEPSTAKES, THESE OFFICIAL RULES, ANY OTHER PART OF YOUR AGREEMENTS WITH ROAD RANGER, your use of OUR Service, or any of the Content or other materials located on, accessed through or downloaded from the Service; (3) WHETHER OR NOT we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or, (4) WHETHER OR NOT the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose.
EXCEPT FOR THE TYPES OF LIABILITY THAT WE CANNOT LIMIT BY LAW (WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION), any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to $100 OR THE actual, out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees.
RELEASE: You agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from any and all injuries, liability, losses, costs, expenses, (including attorneys fees) and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes or the acceptance or use of any prize.
INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all suits, claims or causes of action, including attorneys’ fees, due to your violation of any of these Official Rules, breach of any representation or warranty, or arising out of or in connection with any alleged or actual infringement of any third-party trademarks, copyrights or any other intellectual property whatsoever.
Participating Road Ranger Locations
118 3752 Camp Butler Rd. Springfield IL
132 4910 Market St. Champaign IL
136 2762 County Hwy. N. Cottage Grove WI
139 1112 East Southline Road Tuscola IL
140 2705 East 12th St. Mendota IL
141 990 W. SR 42 Brazil IN
144 100 Plaza Drive Elk Run Heights IA
145 205 North Highway Drive Fenton MO
153 1101 North 7th St. Rochelle IL
157 905 Hen House Road Okawville IL
181 500 Toronto Road Springfield IL
185 315 Dixie Rd. Suite A McLean IL
186 1311 Carolyn Dr. Minonk IL
187 3401 S California Ave Chicago IL
203 4980 S. Main St. Rockford IL
205 6070 Gardner St. S. Beloit IL
206 902 N. Elida St (PO Box 643) Winnebago IL
209 102 E.Woody St. Tomah WI
210 890 E. IL Route 38 Rochelle IL
211 7500 E. Riverside Blvd. Loves Park IL
225 2835 North Main St. Princeton IL
226 1615 East Main Street Greenwood IN
235 19N681 U.S. Highway 20 Hampshire IL
236 1946 Energy Dr. East Troy WI
240 2151 Ripley St. Lake Station IN
242 22345 Highway 28 St Robert MO
263 3041 North IL Route 71 Ottawa IL
265 1801 South Galena Avenue Dixon IL
266 700 King Rd New Berlin IL
268 1776 S Court St. Grayville IL
269 2003 IL Hwy 1 Marshall IL
270 9977 North Interstate 35 Moore TX
271 10490 West Interstate 20 Odessa TX
272 45 East State Highway 44( PO BOX 479) Encinal TX
273 18337 Templeton Ave. Combes TX
275 601 US - 277 Sonora TX
276 6615 North Interstate Highway 35 Waco TX
277 907 N. McCoy Blvd New Boston TX
278 2202 N. Main St Brinkley AR
279 1701 IL route 148 Marion IL
280 2300 TX-464 Loop Rd. Monahans TX
281 202 E Frontage Rd. Cisco TX
283 1848 Beckendorff Rd. Sealy TX
284 70 S. Aspen Ave. New Deal TX
Prize: Two Tickets to Chicago Bears vs Eagles on Dec. 18th, 2022 (Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Indiana stores), One winner. Approximate value: $225
Prize: Two Tickets to Texans vs Texas on Dec. 11th, 2022 (Arkansas & Texas stores)
One winner. Approximate value: $225